Dragon Nest
Welcome to PLAY DGN FORUM ! Enjoy !
Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch Dragon10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Nest
Welcome to PLAY DGN FORUM ! Enjoy !
Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch Dragon10
Dragon Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REMINDERS : DON'T IMPERSONATE as GM - - WE DON'T OFFER FREE CC OR IN-GAME ITEMS - - THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF PLAY DGN SERVERS - - WE ARE NOT GM'S - -

I forgot my password

Like us on
Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» Leveling Guide (1-60)(solo guide)
Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:58 am by VSGamer

» Attendance Event
Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:57 am by den201

» [FIXED] Server Rate Bug
Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:17 am by ParkMinSue

» Halloween Forum Events : Free Coins
Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:46 pm by IceWitch

» New Forum Feature
Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:19 am by IceWitch

» Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch
Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:43 am by IceWitch

» PENALTY Book
Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:58 am by bassthedarkseraph

» Vote for gift
Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:03 pm by bassthedarkseraph

» Hello\(^0^)/
Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:20 am by VSGamer

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch Empty Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:55 am

IceWitch

Administrator

Administrator

IceWitch
Dear Players,

Here are the known issues

• Server Rate

Please be informed that these issues have been reported to the developers and we are looking to fix them as soon as possible.

Regards,

Your Nexon PLAYDGN Team

https://dragnest.forumtl.com

ParkMinSue

Forum Moderator

Forum Moderator

ParkMinSue
Hope the team can fix it as soon as possible..... Goodluck happy praise 

kiionated05

kiionated05
how come v106 is outdated.. help please. :)

Renkuzo

Gear Master

Gear Master

Renkuzo
You have to download the manual patch, You can find the link at the main website of PlayDGN.

flyffsky

flyffsky
Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch 00112

Wait 20 minutes after

Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch 00210

An error occurred!!!

Please help me!!!

6Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch Empty Moonlord's PVP skill bug Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:24 pm

freon159

freon159
There's a known issue with the Moonlord casting their EX skills in PVP, I hate to say it but it does not work, there's animation for the move, but the actual attack is nowhere to be seen.

Here's an Example of what I am saying

[Moonlight Splitter EX]
Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch Dn_20113

It looks like it worked but a few seconds later, no "sword waves" land on the target.

Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch Dn_20114

[Cyclone Slash EX]
Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch Dn_20115

Yet again, the animation is there, but a few seconds later...

Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch Dn_20116

The cyclone disappears into thin air.

This next one should be pretty obvious if the first 2 were not clear enough.

[Crescent Cleave EX]
Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch Dn_20117

The charging animation

Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch Dn_20118

Launching nothing out of the blade

Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch Dn_20119

Yup, still nothing, I didn't bother pressing the extra 2 blades since it doesn't work anyway.

I'm not sure if this the fault of the patch of v105-v106 but I hope it gets fixed as soon as possible, my Moonlord was only good at PVP and nothing else. If there's anything that I may need to know, please tell me, I will try to respond as soon as possible.

I thank you for your cooperation in this and other issues that may occur in the future.

Renkuzo

Gear Master

Gear Master

Renkuzo
@flyffsky, Try opening it again, I'm pretty sure that happened due to the maintenance that they've done at the moment just to fix the lag issue. It's working 100% now.

ParkMinSue

Forum Moderator

Forum Moderator

ParkMinSue
@freon159 it is the original problem comes from the Sea server... we got this problem too because our server (EU server) is only the mirror of sea server. So if the Sea server solve their problem, the problem of EU server will be fix too. beam beam beam

freon159

freon159
@ParkMinSue Thank you for clarifying things, I really appreciate the help. I guess all there is now is the waiting game.

ParkMinSue

Forum Moderator

Forum Moderator

ParkMinSue
freon159 wrote:@ParkMinSue Thank you for clarifying things, I really appreciate the help. I guess all there is now is the waiting game.
No problem As long as I can help every member in this forum I will

flyffsky

flyffsky
Renkuzo wrote:@flyffsky, Try opening it again, I'm pretty sure that happened due to the maintenance that they've done at the moment just to fix the lag issue. It's working 100% now.
No way is still the same can not be improved Thank you for your reply

Renkuzo

Gear Master

Gear Master

Renkuzo
@flyffsky, How did you update your PlayDGN, Manually or Automatically?

kiionated05

kiionated05
i did download it from the site. still, this shows up.. i tried doing it over it doesn't match the client coz its already at v106. when in log in state, it says client is outdated and asks me to patch again which i can't do anymore or download again.

Renkuzo

Gear Master

Gear Master

Renkuzo
Did you try reinstalling?

kiionated05

kiionated05
you mean i download the newest client again?

Renkuzo

Gear Master

Gear Master

Renkuzo
Download the full client and try it again. Not the best solution I could come with, but it's worth a try.

flyffsky

flyffsky
Renkuzo wrote:@flyffsky, How did you update your PlayDGN, Manually or Automatically?
Have tried manually with automatic

Still the same error

18Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch Empty Re: Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:06 am

Renkuzo

Gear Master

Gear Master

Renkuzo
flyffsky wrote:
Renkuzo wrote:@flyffsky, How did you update your PlayDGN, Manually or Automatically?
Have tried manually with automatic

Still the same error

"manually with automatic" doesn't make sense.
I'd say reinstall or download Manual Patch Version 105 to 106.

19Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch Empty Re: Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:46 pm

kiionated05

kiionated05
please help me with my playdgn. :( i need to get back with my little girl. i updated my launcher to v106 after i start it says its outdated. any solutions please.

senior members. help please.

20Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch Empty Re: Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:49 pm

ParkMinSue

Forum Moderator

Forum Moderator

ParkMinSue
kiionated05 wrote:please help me with my playdgn. :( i need to get back with my little girl. i updated my launcher to v106 after i start it says its outdated. any solutions please.

senior members. help please.
Try to Download the latest client and re install whatever whatever 

IceWitch

Administrator

Administrator

IceWitch
kiionated05 wrote:you mean i download the newest client again?
->If its say Client Mismatch try to do manual patch. the newest version up 

-> If its stop (3/4 loading Irene) Its a bug from the last patch

https://dragnest.forumtl.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum