Dragon Nest
Welcome to PLAY DGN FORUM ! Enjoy !

REMINDERS : DON'T IMPERSONATE as GM - - WE DON'T OFFER FREE CC OR IN-GAME ITEMS - - THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF PLAY DGN SERVERS - - WE ARE NOT GM'S - -

I forgot my password

Like us on
Top posting users this week

Latest topics
» Leveling Guide (1-60)(solo guide)
Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:58 am by VSGamer

» Attendance Event
Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:57 am by den201

» [FIXED] Server Rate Bug
Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:17 am by ParkMinSue

» Halloween Forum Events : Free Coins
Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:46 pm by IceWitch

» New Forum Feature
Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:19 am by IceWitch

» Known Issues in Version 105 ~ 106 patch
Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:43 am by IceWitch

» PENALTY Book
Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:58 am by bassthedarkseraph

» Vote for gift
Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:03 pm by bassthedarkseraph

» Hello\(^0^)/
Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:20 am by VSGamer

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Leveling Guide (1-60)(solo guide) on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:58 am

ParkMinSue

Forum Moderator

Forum Moderator

This tutorial will help you reach max level as much as possible.This is my first written guide....(Sorry for Bad English:serious: )

I. Lvl 1-9
II. Lvl 9-16
III. Lvl 16-24
IV. Lvl 24-32
V. Lvl 32-40/50
VI. Lvl 50-60

I.Lvl 1-9
Click Me!:
This stage of leveling is easy as eating a cookie.You Only need to run the easiest dungeon you can enter....
For Prairie Village: Shadow Forest Trail(hard)
For Mana Ridge :Frost Wind Valley (Hard). Just finish the dungeon until you reach lvl 9.

II. Lvl 9-16
Click Me!:
This stage require some good gear.+8 magic rarity set is enough. Just take the Raiders Den dungeon on hard difficulty until you reach the lvl 16.
III. Lvl 16-24
Click Me!:
In this part you should also wear some good gears. I recommended you to wear +8 rare set that you can gain on Raiders Den Dungeon. Just take the Dark Tower Magic Institute(DTMI) dungeon on hard difficulty(as always devilsmile ) until you reach the next lvl cap (24).

IV. Lvl 24-32
Click Me!:
This stage is as easy as the first part. You need only to go to Wonderful Theme Park.And take the Goblin stage.I remind you to dont fail on this part cuz you only have 7 tries/week. After you finish all 7 runs (w/o fail) you will notice that you reach level 32.praise 

V. Lvl 32-40/50
Click Me!:
This stage is the very difficult part (in my experience cuz i dont have gear when i run on this part) Again go to Wonderful Theme Park and now take the Hessian Goblin stage. As same as Goblin stage avoid getting Failed here. I recommended to have a +8 rare(32) set.Also complete all 7 runs until you reach level 40.
Now that you reach lvl 40 go to Wonderful theme park again (as always -_-) and now take the Orc Gim's Strike stage Again you need only to finish the full 7 runs until you reach level 50.

V. Lvl 50-60
Click Me!(Mutant Habitat):
This stage requires patience and hardworking cause you need to run and run the dungeon repeatedly. I think you need 30 runs ( not sure) on this part. This dungeon is Mutant Habitat. I recommended you to have a +8 level epic 50 gears here. Though its not as hard as theme park you need this gears for fast runs.

Click Me!(Meteor Crash Site Boundaries):
Meteor Crash Site Boundaries.This Dungeon is Easier than Mutang Habitat. It gives 20%/run in normal mode. I suggest to have average gear here (+8 rare/epic). I think you only need approximately 20 runs here.
Credits: Renkuzo
And then Violla...... You reach Lvl 60 devilsmile devilsmile devilsmile

Last edited by ParkMinSue on Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:07 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Leveling Guide (1-60)(solo guide) on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:21 pm

thx for the guide

View user profile

3 Re: Leveling Guide (1-60)(solo guide) on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Elyi

Guardian

Guardian

I would suggest doing Orc kim first, then hessian since its easier to do orc kim, that way you can gain some skills/HP that might save your life once you go to hessian, wich in my experience HURTS a lot.

nice guide, quick and easy to understand.

View user profile

4 Re: Leveling Guide (1-60)(solo guide) on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Renkuzo

Gear Master

Gear Master

I'd suggest at the 50-60 run would be at Meteor Crash site boundaries for it would be a fast run and having level 50 rare+8 equips would be sufficient and gold wise and each run gives 20% exp doing it in normal.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

View user profile

5 Re: Leveling Guide (1-60)(solo guide) on Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:45 am

ParkMinSue

Forum Moderator

Forum Moderator

Elyi wrote:I would suggest doing Orc kim first, then hessian since its easier to do orc kim, that way you can gain some skills/HP that might save your life once you go to hessian, wich in my experience HURTS a lot.

nice guide, quick and easy to understand.
Ohh... I forgot that...

View user profile

6 Re: Leveling Guide (1-60)(solo guide) on Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:46 am

ParkMinSue

Forum Moderator

Forum Moderator

Renkuzo wrote:I'd suggest at the 50-60 run would be at Meteor Crash site boundaries for it would be a fast run and having level 50 rare+8 equips would be sufficient and gold wise and each run gives 20% exp doing it in normal.
Ohhh i see.. didnt try it yet.. Im going to add this serious serious 

View user profile

7 Re: Leveling Guide (1-60)(solo guide) on Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:11 am

ParkMinSue

Forum Moderator

Forum Moderator

setsuna226 wrote:thx for the guide
No Problem... It is my duty to help others... cry3 cry3 

View user profile

8 Re: Leveling Guide (1-60)(solo guide) on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:58 am

nice guide add Hero's EXP Scroll from CC Shop.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

wahh STAAAAAHHHHPPPP!!
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum